Early 1970's chain saw for sell.

Post your items fore sale here, that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderator: BRP

tribulation138

Early 1970's chain saw for sell.

Postby tribulation138 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:48 pm

HOMELITE SUPER XL AUTOMATIC OILER. Early 1970's model old blue. I've rebuilt some of the parts and painted the saw with a white and blue metal enamel. This saw has: -New air filter -New piston rings -New oil tank gasket -New cylinder head gasket -New fuel line -New high performance spark plug -New gas tank gasket -New clutch shoes -New decals -New allen head bar adjuster -New main carb gasket -Cleaned fuel filter -Cleaned and resealed oil pump -Cleaned oil filter -Cleaned spark arrester and muffler -Cleaned gas tank -Cleaned oil tank -Cleaned and re-grease pull spring -Resealed oil filler cap -Resealed oil filter cap -Resealed oil line -Painted gas tank -Painted oil tank cover -Painted hand grip -Painted carb holder and cover -Painted pull start cover -Painted drive case cover -Painted handle bar mount -Sanded and clear coated handle bar Has some newer washers, updated bolts and brass nuts. -Cold start 2 pulls. -Warm start 1 pull. -Chain and bar are used but in good condition. This saw runs awesome! The motor has so much torque and is loud as hell. Definitely this saw is for collectors or people who want a all metal chainsaw that will last another 30 years or so. Its like brand new. Don't pass this saw up. paypal only, free shipping in United states.
I have to many mods to post here.
Cope

Re: Early 1970's chain saw for sell.

Postby Cope » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Did you forget something... or did I miss something?

How much?
"Others of you will choose imprisonment, for the fear of freedom and the responsibility for personal choice is too much to bear."
tribulation138

Postby tribulation138 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 am

Cope

Postby Cope » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 am

I don't think I've ever envied another mans chainsaw before... Very nice saw!
"Others of you will choose imprisonment, for the fear of freedom and the responsibility for personal choice is too much to bear."
tribulation138

Postby tribulation138 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:27 pm

i put alot of work into it.

Return to “For Sale-Other”