F/S hjc ac-12 carbon vader helmet and gauntlet gloves

Post your items fore sale here, that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderator: BRP

asm3686

F/S hjc ac-12 carbon vader helmet and gauntlet gloves

Postby asm3686 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm

I am selling the gear i just bought a few weeks ago because i just sold my bike and have no need for this stuff with a baby on the way now i need some cash to help with the addition to my house.

i have a LIKE NEW HJC AC-12 Carbon Vader helmet size XL $150 shipped
i bought this helmet a few weeks ago i wore it twice and its not even close to be broke in it comes with the original hjc helmet bag. i do not have a clear shield for it but it comes with a dark smoke screen that i feel looks way better. you can pick up a clear screen on ebay or ur local hjc retailer pretty cheap. this helmet is very very lightweight and flows very well for warm weather did not test it out in the cold.

i have a like new pair of Kawasaki gauntlet style gloves. size XL $65 shippedthey are black leather with carbon fiber knuckel protectors they have air scoops on the fingers and keep your hands nice and cool in warmer weather. they havent been worn for a ride longer than 10 mintues cuz they are not broke in and still really stiff i have put leather conditioner on them to try and soften them up.
'06 black 650r. LV GP evoII, pcIII usb, DNA filter. sport bars, cheetah race lower, goodridge brake lines, zg db shield, barnett clutch springs, r&g sliders and spools and lots of other stuff i cant remember
asm3686

Re: F/S hjc ac-12 carbon vader helmet and gauntlet gloves

Postby asm3686 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 pm

new lower price on the gloves. im asking $50 shipped for these gloves. thank you for looking
'06 black 650r. LV GP evoII, pcIII usb, DNA filter. sport bars, cheetah race lower, goodridge brake lines, zg db shield, barnett clutch springs, r&g sliders and spools and lots of other stuff i cant remember

Return to “For Sale-Other”