FS: Brand New Scorpion Deuce Pants XL

Post your items fore sale here, that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderator: BRP

giogolf

FS: Brand New Scorpion Deuce Pants XL

Postby giogolf » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:28 am

Hey All,

Could use your help. I bought these pants of the bay from a seller who wants to charge me a ridiculous amount to return them. I am screwed cause the pants are to long for me and the armour does not line up on my short legs (29" inseam.)

Anyway for sale is a brand new pair of Scorpion EXO Wear Deuce pants in a size XL regular length. The pants are brand new with tags. I tried them on as soon as I go them and the legs are no go. I really wish I can have them altered but the armour will not line up no matter what I do. The pants are really nice mesh/tex. Check them out at Newenough for better info :http://www.newenough.com/protective_...overpants.html

Also Sport Bike Track gear has a video review of them here: http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=4097

I have them listed on eBay as well here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

I would like to get $140 (OBO) free shipping anywhere in the USA. This is considerably cheaper than anywhere else you can get them, but my lose is your gain. If you can help me out I appreciate it. PayPal is best. PM with an Q's.

FYI: as you can tell by my eBay id I have a really good record as a seller. The eBay link is for the purpose of showing you the pictures of the pants, and my feedback.

THANKS!!!
* BIKE *
07 650R Red
djrussell

Re: FS: Brand New Scorpion Deuce Pants XL

Postby djrussell » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 pm

your ebay and newenough links don't work.
Kangy

Postby Kangy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Have you tried sitting on the bike with the pants on yet? When I first got my mesh overpants and tried them on I thought they were way too long also. But once I sat on the bike and went for a ride the pants 'shortened up' and placed the pads exactly where they should be. After I saw that I'm glad I didn't have a knee jerk reaction and send them back for a shorter pair like I wanted to when I first tired them on in the house.
Ride Safe, Dive Safe,
www.submersionscuba.com
2008 Ninja 650R - Red - R&G Sliders
1972 Honda CB100 - Restoration Project
1968 Honda 90 Scooter - Restoration Project
Varment

Postby Varment » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:01 am

I have a 34" inseam and always order the long option if they have one... I get the same thing, armor hangs low until i get on the bike.... So I assume there is also no straps or velcro top and bottom to tighten the armor to your knees? guess I better just go and check out a pair...
Those who don't stand behind our troops are more than welcome to stand in front of them!

2005 Racing Yellow Triumph Daytona 650

Current mods: HID lights, alarm, on board battery charger, Logo etched shorty levers
giogolf

Postby giogolf » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Sorry for the links guys. The pants are sold. As for the length, they are way to long for my inseam, even on the bike they are more like shin guards. I am short what can I say.
* BIKE *
07 650R Red

Return to “For Sale-Other”