Some itches shouln't be scratched

Shoot the bull here

Moderator: BRP

Stuartdup

Some itches shouln't be scratched

Postby Stuartdup » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:06 am

A few months back a friend aproached me wanting to trade his '06 CBR600rr for my '06 ER6F. Straight swap, no cash swapped hands. Needless to say I went for it, as I had always wanted a CBR. At the time I loked with friends saying that I was giving up Torque & Comfort for Top end & Horsepower!
Those Words came back & bit me on the ass! Literally! Man the CBR is uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing bike that does everything well, but my wrists & ass aren't to fond of here. I'm also a shorts :f , so I'm always on my toes when stopped, which doesn't help much!
ANYWAY, 4 months down the line I've had enough, why keep a bike that you don't enjoy riding all the time. My old 650 did this for me.
so now I'm busy getting finance sorted for a new 2011 ER6F, the Metallic burnt orange one. I can't wait to ride her off the showroom floor!!
951_ninjarider

Re: Some itches shouln't be scratched

Postby 951_ninjarider » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 am

You know with the new 2012 models coming out so soon it would be a shame to get the 2011 and then to see the new 2012 on the floor just a few months after you got your new ride. If it was me i would hold off just until the 2012 was released and see what the difference is between the 2. But this is only my .02¢. This way i would be able to see if the new models did any thing for me, and not kick your self in the :f for not waiting. If you have been riding it for this period of time a few extra months are not going to hurt a thing. Plus if you are on your toes at every light you can always get the lowering link for the time being just to make you fell a little bit more stable at stops.
Blown Motor
Parting Out Complete 650
Stuartdup

Postby Stuartdup » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Got her!
My New Baby
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RB.

Postby RB. » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 pm

sweet ride!! same one i got.
Stuartdup

Postby Stuartdup » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 pm

:2020

Return to “Off Topic”