Still some tweaks to go but I'm riding.

Got the shutter bug? Let's see what you got?

Moderator: BRP

txchevy249

Still some tweaks to go but I'm riding.

Postby txchevy249 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:27 pm

The seat is done but I still have frame sliders and bar ends to mount and plan on swapping out the mirrors.ImageImage Image
Honinjsuz

Re: Still some tweaks to go but I'm riding.

Postby Honinjsuz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Tasteful, subtle, and really good looking!
rdr2282

Postby rdr2282 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 pm

looks great . I had the catalyst rear on mine for awhile and decided to go with the cowl instead now that I have the upper and lower I wish I would have kept it on
jardine slip on, woodcraft clip ons, ermax rear hugger, oem seat cowl, integrated taillights, woodcraft rearsets, catalyst upper and lower
biketechted

Postby biketechted » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Looks good. :cool
I've got my tail and undertail. Next will be the front fairings. Unfortunately, baby steps are all I can afford for now.
My ultimate goal is to be track ready for 2013 spring.
You can look for an upper triple from an '09+ to replace the one you have now. It has a removable handlebar clamp and can clean up the cockpit. (Yes, in fact I do already have one :thumbup: )
How about your seat pad? Armor bodies makes a nice one $30. Any one designed for a ZX6 tail will work.
:moto
txchevy249

Postby txchevy249 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:55 am

Thanks guys. I took cefoskeys how to guide for the seat and it turned out great. I still need to make some minor cuts at the vents for the frame sliders to fit, just need to get my hands on a dremel. Thought about adding some decals to the bottom but I think I'll just keep it bare. Although I had some issues getting the bodywork to fit just right, the upper still rubs the fork protectors on the right side when I turn the wheel to the left. I haven't decided if Im either going to trim the faring for clearance or remove the fork protectors. Any ideas?
rdr2282

Postby rdr2282 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 pm

I had to make my own fairing bracket because mine was sitting sketchy and I also cut the fork protectors down a bit
jardine slip on, woodcraft clip ons, ermax rear hugger, oem seat cowl, integrated taillights, woodcraft rearsets, catalyst upper and lower
Cope

Postby Cope » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Yup, that thing is hot for sure. Nice job. Very clean and not obnoxious anywhere.
"Others of you will choose imprisonment, for the fear of freedom and the responsibility for personal choice is too much to bear."

Return to “Pictures & Video”