I need some Photoshop help with paint ideas

Post here about anything Kawasaki 650 related

Moderator: BRP

txchevy249

I need some Photoshop help with paint ideas

Postby txchevy249 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Hey fellas, I got some catalyst street upper, lower and a tail on the way. I have no clue how to use Photoshop and don't have the program anyways. I'm not sure just how I wanna paint it and I was hoping some of you could give me some ideas. I dont wanna have to paint the tank or front fender, just the new stuff. I have an '07 Passion Red with the silver frame and here's a pic of the catalyst setup with silver frame(not my bike obviously and I couldn't find one with the red tank) if y'all feel like fooling around and helping me out. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Henry

Re: I need some Photoshop help with paint ideas

Postby Henry » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Hmm, I did this myself to figure out how I wanted my body painted. Not gonna spend my time painting one for you atm (no offense, i have no time today) but just something for you to think about are you gonna have the sides cut out or not? I decided to cut mine out.
biketechted

Postby biketechted » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm

You can print off a few copies of your pictures, then color them in with a crayon or marker.
jareyn3

Postby jareyn3 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:32 pm

The fastest way is to just adjust the hue/saturation of the image. It may change everything but it would give you a good idea of what to expect.
07 650R --- Ride it like you Stole it

Return to “General 650 Discussions”