Moderator: BRP

NINJA_EX650R

2008 NINJA 650R LIME GREEN FOR SALE

Postby NINJA_EX650R » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 pm

bike.jpg
2008 Ninja 650R
9600 miles
CLEAN TITLE

Up for sale is a lime green Ninja 650R. This bike is in great condition and includes a Two Brothers racing exhaust and LED tail light. The bike also has a brand new tinted windscreen. This bike has been dropped at a low speed before but all the damage was cosmetic and the damaged fairings were replaced.There is still a small dent in the gas tank and a few scratches on the rear fairings but the rest of the bike is flawless. The price is low enough to offset those minor cosmetic flaws. Mechanically, the bike is perfect. The engine runs with no problem and the transmission shifts smooth. Plenty of power in this motorcycle. This bike also sounds really good with the after-market exhaust. This is a very comfortable bike to ride even for long distances. Great bike for the riding season!

If you have any FURTHER questions call or email me. 313-971-6745 If I don't answer leave a brief message and I will get back with you.

ASKING PRICE $4000 OBO. I am negotiable but please don't low ball
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale-Bikes”