2008 Ninja 650R for sale in Southern NH

Post motorcycles only here

Moderator: BRP

palmer2203

2008 Ninja 650R for sale in Southern NH

Postby palmer2203 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 am

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. It is time to move on from the 650, but I really appreciate all the help and advice I've gotten from this forum over the years.

I am selling my green 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650R. 10,200 miles. Asking $4200. Clean title in hand.

I am the 1st owner of the bike, I performed the factory suggested break in, all the scheduled maintenance (records available), as well as additional winterization each season. The transferable factory warranty is good for another month.

I have never had any mechanical issues with the bike, it is excellent working condition. It has been dropped once at a very low speed. The only damage is some scratching on the front right cowling (shown in picture). The rest of the bodywork and frame is in perfect condition.

The bike has been garaged every winter, as well as under cover for most of the rest of the year.

This bike has never been raced on a track, nor done any wheelies or stoppies.

The following parts have been added to the bike and are included in the sale:
• Reflective green wheel stripes
• Zero Gravity Double Bubble Smoke Touring Windscreen (Stock windscreen will be given with sale also)
• R&G Frame Sliders
• T-Rex Swingarm Sliders
• All weather bike cover
• ProGrip Evo 725 Grips
• Passenger Grab Handles
• Full Ninja 650 Service Manual (Physical book and PDF)

The following are available as extras:
• Saddle Bags ($40, original price $100)
• Black/Green Joe Rocket Kawasaki armored motorcycle jacket , Large ($100, originally $220)
• Scorpio SB-600 Alarm ($120, originally $300)

The bike is located in Nashua, NH. I'd prefer not to ship the bike, so a semi-local sale is preferred.
IMG_0123scale.JPG

IMG_0125scale.JPG

IMG_0128scale.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
palmer2203

Re: 2008 Ninja 650R for sale in Southern NH

Postby palmer2203 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:54 pm

FYI, sold for $3600 with jacket and bags.

Return to “For Sale-Bikes”