I'm selling my 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R (blue) for $3100. It's pretty much stock except for upgraded fork internals and front brake pads and brake lines.
* 22,113 miles, original owner, clean title
* Race Tech Gold Valve Emulators (forks)
* Traxxion Dynamics Spring Kit (0.90) (forks)
* Goodridge stainless steel brake lines, silver (front)
* Galfer semi-carbon brake pad (front)
* Puig screen (smoked)
* Bridgestone BT 016 tires (replaced at 20,506 miles)
* It has been in a low speed lowside crash on the right side in 2010. The crash was very minor and didn't even break the integrated turn signal in the fairing. The fairing has been replaced with an OEM unit.
* Test ride it with a cash deposit equal to the selling price. Please, no low-ball offers.
Post motorcycles only here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest