which screen puig or zero or stock

Post here about any new accessory product you might find, or have installed on your 650

Moderator: BRP

kawigreen

which screen puig or zero or stock

Postby kawigreen » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 pm

trying to make a list of things for the bike to add this winter and a screen is something ive been debating on what i really want. i love the look i got from trimming my stock. but i do alot of expressway driving and want to explore options for more wind protection im trying to find pictures of a puig on a bike but just cant seem to find any also would like to see the zero gravity on bikes. if anyone has the different sizes id appreciate pictures of all these from the different angles. and any opinions on if they protect any better or as good as stock. thanks in advance
biketechted

Re: which screen puig or zero or stock

Postby biketechted » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:45 am

I currently have a DB but am going to get myself a DB Sport Touring for this winter.
Sorry, I didn't want to spend all day looking over the internet for Puig screens on a 650.

Zero G is American Made :cool , Puig is from Spain :FU :alfu :dfu :fool. Sorry I'm more of a Spies fan than I am for Lorenzo.
So you can get one in a few days or wait a few weeks to months to get a Puig, unless someone in the states has one in stock.

kawigreen

Postby kawigreen » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:30 pm

thanks that help a little with the zero yea i looked all over and counldnt find the puig id still like to see some shots farther away with the zero also
Honinjsuz

Postby Honinjsuz » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Once again I'll say I like my Puig. From a distance, most dont notice difference from stock. It's 2 in. taller and has a slight curve up at the top and a bead around the edge. Works very well for me at 65-80, puts the wind at the top of and over my helmet. It's quieter too. Happened on a deal when I was ordering the OEM taller shield and had a 10% discount I could use. When the shop could not get the stock in the 3 days promised, they called and offered the Puig at the discounted price- it was available in 2 days. Try BRP or GoodTimes Kawasaki (i-net) in Sacramento CA. I dont think it will take weeks- just days.

Return to “Accessories”