Hugger/SW Motec problem

Post here about any new accessory product you might find, or have installed on your 650

Moderator: BRP

steigs84

Hugger/SW Motec problem

Postby steigs84 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Most of you are quick enough to catch this with out me telling you. But I installed a Ermax huggar a few months ago. Well no problems except I noticed the bolts from my Motec side case mount on the footpegs were a little long. I sat on it with full gear and it didn't come close to the Hugger. Well I went two up for the first time hit a bump and heard a crack. It took a chunk out of the hugger between the two mount bolts on the left side. If you have a Motec case mount, shorten the bolts on the left passenger peg mount.
truedef

Re: Hugger/SW Motec problem

Postby truedef » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 am

steigs84 wrote:Most of you are quick enough to catch this with out me telling you. But I installed a Ermax huggar a few months ago. Well no problems except I noticed the bolts from my Motec side case mount on the footpegs were a little long. I sat on it with full gear and it didn't come close to the Hugger. Well I went two up for the first time hit a bump and heard a crack. It took a chunk out of the hugger between the two mount bolts on the left side. If you have a Motec case mount, shorten the bolts on the left passenger peg mount.

pics or it didnt happen lol
steigs84

Re: Hugger/SW Motec problem

Postby steigs84 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:30 pm

trudef, Your pic as requested. (sorry, I had to do it, lol)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Accessories”